This course is suitable for beginners and will teach you the skills required to become a qualified Baby Massage Instructor and carry out your own sessions where you will be able to teach parents how to massage their babies.
The course will be run over 3 days. There is be assignments along with practical case studies that will need to be completed in order to gain certification.
- Monday 23rd January 9:30-3pm
- Tuesday 24th January 9:30-5pm
- Tuesday 21st February 9:30-4:30pm
The course is acredited with the Associated Beauty Therapists and the International Practiioners of Holistic Medicine, meaning that you will be able to gain insurance.
Contents of the course include:
- Health and safety
- Client care and consultation
- Business Practice
- Anatomy and physiology of an Infant
- History and Origins
- Theory of Baby Massage
- Full Body Massage Routine
- Preparing for Group and one to one sessions.
Total cost of the course is £350 (with £50 of the total fee paid as a booking fee).