What is MLD?
Manual lymphatic drainage massage is a series of very gentle, light touch techniques which wok at specifically supporting the lymphatic system of the body. The therapist will focus on supporting specific areas of the body where lymphatic drainage may be sluggish or suffering and not working correctly.
- Promotes healing for fractures, sprains, etc.
- Helps to strengthen the immune system
- relieves fluid congestion such as swollen ankles, puffy eyes, etc.
- helps to control the effects of lymphoedema and other conditions associated with venous insufficiency.
- Deeply relaxing
- Can help to improve condition such as sinusitis, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Can help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and speed up healing after cosmetic surgery.
Treatment Duration and Price:
30 mins – £30
Please be aware that the above times do not include consultation and aftercare advice so it is recommended that you leave up to an additional 30 minutes free in addition to the treatment time that you book, the cost of this time is however included in the price of the treatments and you won’t be charged any extra.