A facial is both a relaxing and beneficial treatment to offer to your clients and these workshops are a great introduction for anyone wanting to learn how to provide this lovely treatment. A great addition to your existing treatment menu.
All equipment needed for the workshop including a training manual will be provided on the day.
Course structure covers:
- Benefits of Facials
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Necessary Equipment Preparation for Facials including Professional Ethics , Client Consultation and Contra-actions to a Facial
- Basic Facial Routine including: Cleanse, Tone, Steam, Extraction, Facial Massage and Mask
- Aftercare Advice
2017 Dates available:
7th, 8th January and 11th February
19th, 20th April and 18th May
3rd, 4th July and 8th August
11th, 12th October and 9th November