Are you an expectant 1st time parent and feeling a little daunted at the prospect of this new little life you will be responsible for in just a short while?
If so this is the workshop for you. As we know unfortunately babies don’t come with instruction manuals and there is a wealth of conflicting information around which can cause more confusion rather than solving it.
This workshop looks at the first few weeks of a babies life and gives you information on what you may expect along with natural and practical tips and techniques that will help give you confidence and make the transition into parenthood easier for both parents and more relaxing for your new arrival.
The workshop is suitable for both parents to attend, for single parents or expectant moms and a supportive partner of their choosing.
The workshop will last 2 hours and will include:
- What to expect after birth and tips on encouraging bonding
- Basic information on baby feeding
- Colic and reflux – how to aid and prevent discomfort
- Daddy bonding
- Routines and realistic expectations
- Natural bonding techniques
- Natural remedies to support an unsettled baby
- A chance to answer questions and concerns
- Local support and groups that are available once baby has arrived
- Discount for the full baby massage, reflexology and yoga sessions
£25 per expectant mom and 1 guest
Includes: Refreshments, handouts/leaflets, attendance, discount for Baby Massage, Reflexology and Yoga sessions and ongoing support
Sunday 20th March
6.30pm – 8.30pm
166 1st Floor
Lower High Street