What is MLD?
Manual lymphatic drainage massage is a series of very gentle, light touch techniques which wok at specifically supporting the lymphatic system of the body. The therapist will focus on supporting specific areas of the body where lymphatic drainage may be sluggish or suffering and not working correctly.
- Promotes healing for fractures, sprains, etc.
- Helps to strengthen the immune system
- relieves fluid congestion such as swollen ankles, puffy eyes, etc.
- helps to control the effects of lymphoedema and other conditions associated with venous insufficiency.
- Deeply relaxing
- Can help to improve condition such as sinusitis, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Can help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and speed up healing after cosmetic surgery.
£25 for a 30minute treatment.